Navy Cross - Korean War
There are 267 recipients of the Navy Cross which was awarded for exemplary and heroic service during the Korean War.
- Two men earned TWO Navy Crosses in Korea.
- John Page, US Army, earned the Navy Cross and the Medal of Honor in Korea.
- Lewis Puller, US Marine Corps, earned his 5th Navy Cross and the Distinguished Service Cross in Korea.
- Four WWII Navy Cross recipients earned a 2nd award in Korea.
- One Korean War Navy Cross recipient earned a 2nd award in Vietnam.
Note: We estimate that our database is 99.99% complete and accurate. There is a rare possibility that a valid recipient of the Military Cross may NOT be listed herein. Updates to correct any omissions will be made available from time to time.
* Indicates Killed in Action (KIA), Missing in Action (MIA), Prisoner of War (POW), or Died Non-Battle (DNB)
Service Cross Index
Index of Major Awards
Home of Heroes continues to update our website content for online visitors. Here is a resource that can help you find a recipient of a major award. This information is provided in a PDF document which enables you to search the content by several search terms - name, branch of service, war/conflict.